Object of the contract
These Terms are for the purchase of products made remotely via computer network, by Agotherapy, with registered office in Torino (TO) - 10155 - Corso Vigevano 46, P. IVA 10295450018 - CF NPTFRC75T57L219E, owner of www.agotherapy.com site. Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 185/99 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be submitted to the rules laid down in Act No. 196/03 and subsequent amendments.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
The contract between Agotherapy and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by Agotherapy. Such acceptance is considered tacit. Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment below.
If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the purchase procedure, will print and save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, will be submitted to the rules laid down in Act No. 196/03 and subsequent amendments.
It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
The customer can only purchase products in the catalog at the time the order as described in the relevant information sheets.
The correct order is confirmed by Agotherapy via e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain an "Order Number" to be used in any further communication with Agotherapy. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
Right of withdrawal
Under Article. 5 Legislative Decree no. 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form to Agotherapy a reference of Match VAT), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send Agotherapy a notice to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Agotherapy - Corso Vigevano 46-10155 - Torino, or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent absolutely within the following 48 hours. Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service Agotherapy will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must be received within 10 days from Agotherapy.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to product purchased in its entirety;
- the products must be returned intact and in its original packaging;
- according to law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- in case the goods are damaged during transport, Agotherapy will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Agotherapy is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon his arrival in stock, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or original packaging are damaged, Agotherapy will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, towards the cost of restoration.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Agotherapy will refund the customer the amount already paid as quickly as possible and within 30 days of the request for withdrawal, by transfer of the amount charged on the card credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice).
The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Agotherapy guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03. Agotherapy periodically send advertising emails only to customers who have given their consent during registration by ticking the "Newsletter".
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), which Agotherapy will process the personal data you provide in accordance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity as well, however , in compliance with the legislation on protection of personal data.
The provision of data is optional, but a refusal to provide those indicated by an asterisk determines the inability to access the services we offer.
The personal information you provide is collected and managed by Information Technology and treated, even with the aid of electronic or automated, directly and / or through third parties delegates (companies with proven reliability, data entry companies, customization, enveloping messages, call center, Poste Italian SpA, a company providing payment services) for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution, management and payment of the purchase;
- promotional activities and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail if the customer has given consent by ticking in the registration phase, its "Newsletter" box;
- fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed (if not a company for home delivery, for mailing and data entry), disseminated or sold to third parties. The data may be known as managers or agents only by specifically designated, operating at the Agotherapy offices.
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, you are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form and the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner and managers;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
You also have the right to:
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The confirmation that the transactions referred to in points 1 and 2 have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, except in cases in which such fulfillment It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of data relating to him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, we kindly ask you to tick the accept box shown below, to acknowledge approval for the processing of your data and to consent to the processing of same by Agotherapy or third party representatives (company for home delivery, for mailing and data entry) for all the purposes listed therein.
Please note that all of the Shop prices do not include VAT.
When ordering, you can choose from the following payment methods:
- Paypal: • Paypal is a reliable payment method because transactions take place on a secure server (https: //) and help ensure maximum secrecy about their financial information, which are not in any case shared. You can use any credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard ...), even a prepaid (as accepted) and the transaction is immediate.
- Credit card: all transactions take place in complete safety, through banking channels total reliability. The Agotherapy NOT has no way to access and view data related to credit cards as each transaction is directly managed by the banking circuits. The transaction is instant. The management of payment by credit card is handled through the PayPal site.
- Bank transfer: if the customer chooses this payment method, you will find all the bank details and information you need on the order confirmation you will receive to your e-mail address as soon as completed the order process. Please note that the transfer may take several days for the transfer of funds.
- Payment on delivery: Payment in cash or by check to the postman at the time of delivery of the package containing the goods ordered. For this type of payment there is an additional cost of €4 + VAT
Delivery options and costs
We are able to offer our customers - in Italy and the European Union - an expedition via express courier delivery within 5 working days after dispatch. The cost of delivery varies depending on the amount of the order and the type of payment, according to the following scheme:
|Country||Shipping cost||Payment on delivery|
|Italy||Up to 50€: 8€+VAT|
From 50€ to 100€: 6€+VAT
From 100€ to 150€: 4€+VAT
From 150€: free
For shipments abroad, and within 30 kg of weight:
|Country||Shipping cost||Payment on delivery|
|18,30€ VAT incl.||Service not available|
|24,40€ VAT incl.||Service not available|
|30,50€ VAT incl.||Service not available|
|36,60€ VAT incl.||Service not available|
For other destinations, you can request a quote by sending an email with indicated the products you want to purchase and the destination address. We will provide a detailed estimate of the costs.
In case of failure to deliver at the first attempt, the courier will leave a notice and try again another delivery the next day. The recipient may require when ordering to be contacted previously by the courier to arrange for delivery.
Agotherapy and its management are not responsible for damage caused during transport of the goods.