Electronic acupuncture Unit SDZ II
(Code: AE-SDZ II)
Device for muscle and nerve stimulation. It provides electrical stimulation of acupuncture points through low-frequency pulses.
Price: 152.50 EUR
Operation not subject to VAT made pursuant to art. 1, paragraphs 54 to 89 of Italian Law no. 190/2014 - Flat-rate scheme.
Delivery time: 5-10 w/days
Device for nerve and muscle stimulation. This device is used for applying low frequency pulse to stimulate the areas of the body under treatment.
It combines the modern computer technique to generate electrical impulses with the traditional Chinese Medicine and the Meridial Theory. It does not have LCD display.
- Replacement of manual massage
- Acupuncture therapy
- Specifications: 500 Ohm test load
- Output channels: 6, independently adjustable
- Waveform: asymmetric bi-phase triangular pulse wave
- Pulse width: 0.175ms +- 30%
- Max voltage: < 80V
- "Continuous mode": 1 to 100 Hz adjustable. Pulse duration: 15s
- "Intermittent mode": 1 to 100 Hz adjustable. Pulse duration: 10s
- "Dense mode": 5 to 100 Hz adjustable. Pulse duration: 10s
- "Distant-dense mode": 1/5 of the Dense mode frequency. Pulse duration: 5s
- Adjustable current intensity
- No inter-channel interference
- Adjustable timer (0-60 min)
- Weight: 730g
- Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 11 cm
- Power supply: 6 standard 1.5V batteries, AC adapter